Week beginning 27.6.22
This week in Maths we started our new unit of time.
In Science we planted our very own runner bean seed, we are very much looking forward to watching them grow!
Week beginning 20.6.22
Some of our learning this week included:
- Algorithms and computer bugs in Computing
- Coins and how money can be used in Maths
- The difference between wild plants and garden plants in Science
Week beginning 13.6.22
This week we started a new focus book in English called 'The Smartest Giant in Town' by Julia Donaldson.
In Maths, we started our new topic of money.
Some other subjects we covered included:
- Algorithms in Computing
- The teachings of Islam in Religious Education
- Exploring the town we live in in Geography
Here are some examples of our work this week!
Oak and Willow class have been learning about animals as part of Science.
Dr Liz Munro, a Vet, came to visit us and talk to the children all about taking care of animals.
We even had a very special visit from Rosie the tortoise! The children enjoyed their morning and having their learning brought to life.